Personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) is collected by Sencentric:
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, shipping and billing addresses, E-mail address, phone number, username, password, payment details such as credit card information, as well as other information you enter through inquiry and registration forms, when you knowingly provide it to us. Additionally, we may automatically collect or process personally identifiable information (such as your internet domain or IP address) as part of the operation of the Site, use of our mobile application, or during the course of your activities on or use of either. We may also collect information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, account setting preferences, or otherwise provide information through our service or elsewhere. By using the Site or our mobile application, you unambiguously consent to our collection, processing, transfer or use of your Data. If you do not consent to any collection, processing, transfer or use of such information, please discontinue use of the Site and our mobile application. If you believe Sencentric is in possession of your personal data and wish to have it purged from our systems, please contact the Privacy Officer per the Contact Information section below.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent to your computer or other device used to access our service (such as mobile devices) by the web server so that a website can remember who you are. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personalized and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience to meet your special interests and needs. This information may include:
- Information relating to your use of our sites, device IDs or other unique identifiers, your device’s IP address and browser type (which may tell us your general location), demographic data, if you arrived at our site via a link from a third party site, the URL of the linking page, your computer operating system type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page on our Site, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Payment service providers who provide us with updated payment method information based on their relationship with you; online and offline data providers, from which we obtain demographic, interest based and online advertising related data; publicly-available sources such as open government databases.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Data for the following purposes:
- Responding to comments and questions for personalized customer service;
- Processing orders and registrations;
- Providing alert notifications;
- Sending confirmations, invoices, and technical notices;
- Informing you of updates;
- Conducting market research surveys;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms;
- Communicating with you concerning our service (e.g., email, push notifications), to inform you about security alerts, special promotions, or operational requests.
- Providing you with marketing information about products and services we offer. You may elect to stop the delivery of marketing emails by unsubscribing or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sencentric does not sell, trade or disclose your Data to third parties that want to market products to you. Your Data is not shared with outside parties except in the following circumstances:
- To the extent necessary to complete a customer’s order (i.e., third-party shipping, customer support, etc.);
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations of such terms.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address illegal or suspected illegal activity (e.g., payment fraud, identity fraud, etc.).
- To protect the rights, safety and property of Sencentric, users of our Site, and the public.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data (wherein no individual person is identified) for the purposes of auditing usage of the site, building marketing profiles, and assisting in strategic development.
ACCESS TO ACCOUNT
Users of public or shared devices should log out of his or her account at the completion of each visit to the Site or use of a mobile application. If you do not maintain the security of your account password or device, or fail to log out of your device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information. If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your device, they will be able to see your information, including personal information, such as your account information. Anyone with access to your account can navigate to and use, edit or delete your data on your account.
Sencentric has implemented technological and operational security processes to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. While no security measure can guarantee against compromise, Sencentric regularly reviews and updates its security measures in an effort to provide appropriate security for all information held by Sencentric.
DATA RETENTION AND RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
Sencentric will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. If you believe that Sencentric is in possession of your personal data, but wish to have it removed from our systems, please contact Sencentric as provided in Contact Information below.
We take children's privacy seriously. Sencentric asks children under the age of 13 not to send any personally identifiable information through the Site or our mobile application without the consent of their parents or guardians. Sencentric encourages all parents and guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of personal information on the internet. Sencentric will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose to third parties any personal information collected from children, and we are committed to complying with applicable laws and requirements, such as the United States' Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
CHOICE TO OPT-OUT
If you no longer want to receive certain communications, you have the option to “opt-out”:
Push Notifications. You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from Sencentric as a functionality on your mobile device. If you later decide you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you can modify your mobile device’s settings to turn off the notifications. Please refer to your wireless service provider for more information regarding functionality on your mobile device.
Emails. Generally, our marketing emails provide a link with instructions to “opt-out” or unsubscribe. If you opt out of marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
Ads. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you are using a mobile device that includes an advertising identifier, then that identifier can be used to help determine your likely interests. Interest-based ads are online ads that are tailored to your likely interests based on your use of websites on the Internet or your use of other mobile applications. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us for any requests to restrict sharing of your Data. You may contact us via mail to the address below or via email at email@example.com.
3516 Seagate Way, Suite #150
Oceanside, CA 92056
We encourage you to periodically review this Policy as it may change at any time, without notice, at our sole discretion. We indicate the date of the current statement below, so you know when it was last updated.
Last Updated: January 24, 2020