Water Damage from Leaks and Bursting Pipes is the Number Two Cause for Financial Loss in the Home.
Primary Causes and Average Costs of Home Water Damage
- Faulty Plumbing - $17,250
- Bathroom Fixtures - $10,799
- Water Heaters - $5,825
- Appliance Leaks - $13,467
- Frozen Pipe Failures - $8,189
- Washing Machine Failures - $4,218
Under the kitchen sink, dishwasher return drain, and next to the refrigerator.
Next to the washing machine and wash sink.
Next to HVAC system and near basement windows, and leak-prone walls.
Near attic windows, leak-prone roof areas, or next to your attic-mounted HVAC system.
Under sinks, near bathtub, shower, and toilet.
Next to hot water heater or next to leak-prone areas.